With the increase in bandwidth requirements for local area networks, PLANET's FNSW-1601 16-Port Fast Ethernet Switch is the ideal choice to alleviate bottlenecks in client/server and peer-to-peer environments.
The Switch provides a combination of 16 Fast Ethernet Switching ports that provide users with high-speed network connections. With its Auto-Negotiation capability, all the RJ-45/STP ports of FNSW-1601 can be configured to speeds of 10/20Mbps or 100/200Mbps automatically. What's more is the MDI / MDI-X auto-detection for easy, plug and play connection, careless the cabling type, straight through or cross-over.
The high performance 16-Port Fast Ethernet Switch throughput (filtering / forwarding rate: 14,880 packets per second in 10Mbps, 148,800pps in 100Mbps) and dynamic shared memory buffer, helps boost bandwidth, eliminate unnecessary traffic, and relieve congestion on your critical server path. FNSW-1601 - 16-Port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Switch, designed for low cost / high performance and ease of installation, should be the choice of your switched networks.
• Green Ethernet for energy saving
• Comply with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX standards
• 16-Port 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet Switch
• Auto MDI / MDI-X on each port for easy switch / hub cascading
• Each switching port support auto-negotiation 10 / 20Mbps, 100 / 200Mbps supported
• Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• 8K absolute MAC addresses table
• Handles up to 1522 bytes packet size
• IEEE 802.3x full-duplex / half-duplex back-pressure flow control
• IEEE 802.1p Class of Service traffic control
• FCC, CE class A compliant
Part number: FNSW-1601 - 16-Port Fast Ethernet Switch