- Completed a fault report form - Copy of Invoice - Products out of warranty or without a copy of the invoice will not be accepted. - The test procedure to determine the validity of a warranty claim, may take up to 48 hours. - Warranty does not cover, neglect, tampering or miss-use on the part of the dealer or end user.
1. All returns except those of defective product are subject to a 10% restocking and handling fees.
2. Return freight must be shipped prepaid, and we recommend that you insure the package, as you are responsible for risk of loss on all returned packages. We also recommend that you make sure you pack the carton properly for return, as Cable Applications will not issue credit for product damaged en route back to us due to poor shipping practices.
3. Returned product must be clean, undamaged, and complete with all manuals, accessories, documents and packaging. The items must be in a resalable condition free of any non-removable labels or writing on the product or product packaging.
4. The product must also have a copy of the original invoice and the appropriate RMA paperwork must be completed. Products that are received by us that do not meet these conditions will be subject to additional charges and/or will not be processed as returns.
5. If your item is not working properly please contact your warranty manager at 0861 113399 for help in trouble-shooting. In cases where we do find that we have a defective item, you can return that item to Cable Applications within 7 days for replacement or repair at your own expense.
6. Should the defective item be a manufacturing factory fault and confirmed by the manufacturer we will credit your account for the return warranty transportation only if the correct warranty procedure is followed.
7. If the replacement item is required immediately and cannot wait for the warranty evaluation, the product will be invoice and credited back if any warranty applies. If the defective item is from another manufacturer we will process the return for you in conjunction with their terms and conditions, providing credit, repair or replacement as their terms dictate.
8. Any product that involves electronic components cannot be returned to us once opened. Products will be evaluated upon return to us (or to the manufacturer) to confirm defective prior to completing disposition of the RMA.
9. There is a no return policy for any clearance items or parts identified as being "all sales final" except in cases of manufacturing defects.
10. Custom cables and other build-to-order products are non-cancelable and non-returnable. All custom cables are guaranteed to be free of defect in workmanship or components, but are not guaranteed for fit of purpose to the application. In cases where the customer has provided a configuration we do guarantee that the construction of the cable matches the customer-provided specification. Cables deemed defective will be replaced or repaired at our sole discretion. Custom cables that were ordered incorrectly may be returned for rework at a charge, please realize that the turnaround of these items is subject to our production schedule, and expedite fees may be necessary to provide immediate repair or replacement.
11. Any product damaged due to power surges, brown outs, electro-static discharge or lightning will not be exchanged under warranty. No internal or external power supplies are warranted 12. Any product returned for a repair or warranty may be sold by the supplier to defray the cost of such repair if the item remains uncollected for a period of 30 (thirty) days.